I always try my very best to meet expectations and I want you to be happy with your shopping experience. If there is any problem with your order or any aspect about it you’re not happy with, please convo me so we can try to work it out lovely and make my shop grow in a positive way. 🙂
I urge you to take a moment to read all the info provided before placing an order, as it rules all transactions. By purchasing from Wild Treasury, you agree with all the following policies.
- I currently accept payments via Etsy Direct Checkout and Paypal. Because of my full time day job, I will need 2 to 4 business days to process, package and send your order after purchase, depending on your order’s size and number of ongoing processes. In the meanwhile, please feel free to ask any questions.
- If you’re new to Etsy and have questions about how to make a purchase, here’s a quick guide: http://www.etsy.com/help_guide_checkout.php
Packaging and Shipping
- All my items are carefully wrapped in bubble wrap and shipped in a corrugated cardboard mailing box via registered mail, which means that you will be able to track it at all times from the moment the order is dispatched.
- The shipping importance includes the service itself plus all the material costs to carefully wrap your package. Please note that Etsy orders will only be shipped after all funds are clear. However, I always make effort to ensure that your order is shipped in less than a week.
- After your order is left at the post office, I will send you a shipping message via Etsy with your parcel’s tracking number. Delivery time is estimated at 5 to 7 business to Europe and 10 to 20 business days to the rest of the world. However, during high season or due to other factors such as customs and extreme weather, this can take as long as 25/30 business days. If you need faster shipping, please add priority mail to your Etsy order for extra 2.20€ (approx. $3).
- Please note that orders shipping to countries outside of the EU may be subject to duties/customs fees which are the buyer’s responsibility. You should check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs may be prior to buying. Some countries may require certain documentation before the items are sent, which may result in delays in your order if the necessary information is not provided. Wild Treasury and Etsy cannot be held responsible for these delays and extra fees.
- Your order will be shipped to the address indicated on Etsy; please make sure to indicate it correctly. If your order returns due to incorrect address or if you don’t claim it from your local post office in due time, another shipping fee will be charged to send it again.
Refunds and Exchanges
- The following refund policies apply to non-custom Etsy orders ONLY. For commission refund policies, please click here.
- If the item(s) you’ve purchased arrives in good condition but for some reason you’re not happy with it, feel free to contact me within 48h of receiving your order so we can negotiate a refund or exchange. You might be asked for evidence that the item is not damaged, and then to send it back to me at your own cost if you’d like to exchange.
- The item(s) must be returned in its original condition, unworn and unaltered in any way. Once I get it back, I will refund you the costs of your purchase except for shipping fees.
- If you’d like to trade your item for a different design, you may need to pay an extra value if its price is higher than the former, otherwise I will send a partial refund.
- If there is damage or loss during shipping, please send me a message within 48h of receiving your order with photographs of your item and I will refund the total price except for shipping fees, if that is your wish.
- Wild Treasury offers handmade costume jewelry which should be treated as such for a longer life span. I always run stress tests with my polymer clay sculptures and keep on doing modifications to improve them, but clay works can be delicate and so they should be handled with as much care as possible.
- Overall, my jewelry is not waterproof, so I highly recommend you to avoid direct contact with water, perfumes and lotions, as well as to take off your piece(s) when you workout or go to the beach.
- Chains and other metal components used are usually plated in silver or brass (not filled), but both nickel and lead free to avoid allergic reactions. They can be occasionally cleaned with a soft dry cotton cloth to remove oils and dust.
- The pieces will eventually age depending on your lifestyle, but these simple cautions can improve your jewelry’s durability.